Sunday, November 3, 2013

Coming Soon: The Heir's Choice

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I'm officially editing War of Six Crowns: The Heir's Choice. 

Hopefully these edits will be a lot faster and smoother, because I'm looking forward to seeing the whole Volume 1 of the series published. I have a lot to do, though, since I need to reread The Vanished Knight and The Heir's Choice as it is right now.

Last thing I want is to leave gaping plot holes and strings unattached. Couldn't possibly do that to you.

November will be a busy month for me though. Along with editing, I need to draft and move house in November, because I'm not sure as to how much I can do during the Christmas season. So I might be a bit absent around here.

Will do my best to post updates, though.

In the meantime, I thought I'd tell you a bit about what will be my new home. It's still in the Western Cape, South Africa, nestled in mountains that belong to us. The house itself is a rambling two hundred year old mansion with thick walls, wooden floors, a sitting room that'll fit a hundred people and a back yard the size of a football field.

Also awesome is the fact that it has a cellar that we're turning into a guest house, a swimming pool, a tennis court, a soon-to-be-existent jacuzzi and soon, horses. So it'll be one awesome place for you all to kick back or come get married. And to hang out with me, of course.  ;-)

I'm very excited about this move. It's a change of lifestyle for me. And who knows? I might even be able to write more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment