Monday, June 16, 2014

Song from Wo6C3

I've been wondering about which song I would post here next and then today I heard this song at my friend Robin's blog.

It reminds me of the third book, which I'm incidentally working on at the moment. Yep. No long delays before publishing for me. I'm hoping to have book three and something related to the series published next year.

Anyway... the song. It's one of those I can't really say much about, since it does have a deep meaning to the story in book three. Still, you'll note it's pretty sad.

And that's for a reason too...


4 comments:

  1. I'd never heard that song before. Congrats on getting your next book out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda like this song. I don't remember having heard it before Robin posted it.
    Congratulations on all the writing progress, Misha.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a sweet song, although it doesn't seem to be all that famous.

      Delete